A Notice to our Families
The safety and well-being of our families, employees, and community is our highest priority.
At Cheatham County Funeral Home, our foundation has always been to service and support our families during difficult times. In this unprecedented time, we want to assure you of our continued focus on your safety and providing first class, responsible assistance. We will get through this together!
To assist with our community’s efforts to contain the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to monitor and abide by both local and state laws, as well as, the precautionary guidelines mandated by our state and local officials. We also monitor, and suggest our patrons review the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Funeral Home Safety Measures
In response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our facilities
- We are constantly educating our team on any changes made by our local and state leaders to ensure we provide you with the best, most compliant, and responsible service
- We are providing remote arrangements and service options to our families and guests, which we are happy to discuss with you over the telephone
- All services are streaming on our Facebook page for family and guests who are unable to attend in person
- We insist that you please practice responsible behavior and hygiene when visiting our facility.
- We require the use of masks or face coverings while in our facility
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout our facility
- Maintaining the recommended distance of six feet between you and the person next to you. *Please supervise children, accordingly.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Washing your hands regularly